CS #603 - Connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, it's about time to give notice for Collective Shoot #603, running from 00:01 31/05/2018 to 23:59 06/06/2018

The theme for this week is Connections, from simple linkages to the most convoluted James Burke style chains.

A few examples:

Personal connection:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Audience connection:

Accidental connection:

Usual rules apply, enjoy!

The Arlo wireless security cameras we have (rather cool devices), use these connections on their batteries (one per device):

Making my connection at the Atlanta Airport. Pianist is playing “Bridge Over Troubled Water”. Gosh I’m glad my plane will simply fly over land. Second photo shows my caffeine connection. Not the best coffee but serviceable. I actually have my Nikon DSLR in my carry-on but don’t have cable to upload images so you will have to be happy with the SOOIP images

View attachment 1603258 View attachment 1603257

Making my connection at the Atlanta Airport. Pianist is playing “Bridge Over Troubled Water”. Gosh I’m glad my plane will simply fly over land. Second photo shows my caffeine connection. Not the best coffee but serviceable. I actually have my Nikon DSLR in my carry-on but don’t have cable to upload images so you will have to be happy with the SOOIP images
Good interpretation of the theme Ed. More of that SOOIP stuff. Nice! :)

View attachment 1603258 View attachment 1603257

Cool set Ed :D

Allow me to bore you all with one more. My plane connected to the passenger ramp and auxiliary power. Wonder if the baby grand piano will roll onto the plane?

Just before anyone asks, yes it's a telephone ;)

View attachment 1603260

Allow me to bore you all with one more. My plane connected to the passenger ramp and auxiliary power. Wonder if the baby grand piano will roll onto the plane?
Nice shot. Now you should take a picture of TSA security or Border Security area, so that you can show the connection between doing something illegal and the consequences... :)

I hope these are all good connections. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom