CS #609 - Simplicity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Collective Shoot #609
July 12--18, 2018

Where you post pictures taken between Thursday starting at 12:00AM (your time zone) running thru Midnight of the following Wednesday (your time zone).
The theme this week: SIMPLICITY
We’ve all been there: pictures that have no focal subject. Pictures that seem to encompass a multitude of subjects. And then slowly we learn to simplify our images and make them focus on one thing: changing our position or perspective, zooming in or out, changing lenses, changing focus of depth of field, and changing exposure are some of the ways we manage simplicity. (There is always "photoshop" but let's NOT go there, please!

(And I’m going to have to re-learn this skill and be extra diligent when my 16-35 shows up later this week :eek:)

If you can, feel free to post both a SIMPLIFIED version and it’s CLUTTERED version too.

Here are a few examples from earlier:

Bridge118.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Dayton78b.jpg

Moon16.jpg

MOON51.jpg

Jan_0015_openWith.jpg

Have fun!

Now this is very interesting. My Fun Holidays calendar shows this for tomorrow. Honestly, I just saw it. Welcome to the twilight zone:
Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 20.46.49.jpg

airplane open space bw.JPG

Welcome to Collective Shoot #609
July 12--18, 2018

Where you post pictures taken between Thursday starting at 12:00AM (your time zone) running thru Midnight of the following Wednesday (your time zone).
The theme this week: SIMPLICITY
We’ve all been there: pictures that have no focal subject. Pictures that seem to encompass a multitude of subjects. And then slowly we learn to simplify our images and make them focus on one thing: changing our position or perspective, zooming in or out, changing lenses, changing focus of depth of field, and changing exposure are some of the ways we manage simplicity. (There is always "photoshop" but let's NOT go there, please!

(And I’m going to have to re-learn this skill and be extra diligent when my 16-35 shows up later this week :eek:)

If you can, feel free to post both a SIMPLIFIED version and it’s CLUTTERED version too.

Here are a few examples from earlier:

View attachment 1617413

View attachment 1617414

View attachment 1617416

View attachment 1617417

View attachment 1617423

Have fun!

Love the silhouette and the barn in snow.

Quick and ... simple
Dragon fly 3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom