CS #618 - And the Point is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to composition Bob. Great control of the depth of field too!

Terrific shooting, Bob. I can't ID the little critter, but you've surely provided enough detail for someone knowledgable to do so.

Bob, it looks like a Cabbage White or Pieris Rapae .
Thanks folks.
Yes, Pieris rapae is one possibility that I considered, but I had forgotten that the pale yellow is one variant. Thanks, Dave.

Moonstruck.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Apologies for yet another lousy iPhone shot, a selfie to boot! :oops::mad:
My new hat makes the point of why we all are here! And it is on top of my head, my point!

IMG_2652_DxO.jpg

Hat is available from CafePress. com

Sorry, late to the game again. Busy...
Point of entrance, or exit.
This is the dirt road through the Red Deer project enclosure. At both sides there are cattle traps to keep the Deer in. The info signs are at these points. It's a semi-public road, privately owned by the nature org . No cars allowed, but farmers drive their tractors over it. At the left of the picture, you can see a bit of the gates that horseback drivers use. It pivots on a pole in the middle and closes by gravity, can't find the English name for it.
44757350072_08f6f0f548_z.jpg
DSC_5705 by Harold, on Flickr

Sorry, late to the game again. Busy...
Point of entrance, or exit.
This is the dirt road through the Red Deer project enclosure. At both sides there are cattle traps to keep the Deer in. The info signs are at these points. It's a semi-public road, privately owned by the nature org . No cars allowed, but farmers drive their tractors over it. At the left of the picture, you can see a bit of the gates that horseback drivers use. It pivots on a pole in the middle and closes by gravity, can't find the English name for it.
View attachment 1622285 DSC_5705 by Harold, on Flickr
Always better "late" than never, Harold! Thanks for joining in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom