CS #621 - Outdoors

Status
Not open for further replies.
This month is a great time to be outdoors in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. Please show us original photos relating to the outdoors in some way. It can be of outdoor activities, things you see only outdoors, or other creative choices.

Original photos only, please. Post only photos taken between Midnight tonight 3 October, 2018 and midnight Wednesday, 10 October.

I don't think examples are really necessary, but here are a few.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
This month is a great time to be outdoors in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. Please show us original photos relating to the outdoors in some way. It can be of outdoor activities, things you see only outdoors, or other creative choices.

Original photos only, please. Post only photos taken between Midnight tonight 3 September, 2018 and midnight Wednesday, 10 September.

I don't think examples are really necessary, but here are a few.

Uh, this is October now..... :)

Nice examples Jim. I'm pretty busy with work and trying to keep up with the Oktoberfest challenge, but will try to catch some outdoor shots. It's the perfect time of year...

Outdoor luncheon on a warm October afternoon:

I enjoy finding and photographing the autumn mushrooms, but the only wild mushrooms I eat are the spring morels. This mushroom and some of its friends are growing under a spruce tree next to my side porch.

One special feature of this time of year is the fact that my dahlias are continuing to bloom -- about 30 feet from the mushroom above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom