CS #623 - Autumn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y'all -- "Autumn" was to hard to spell out

View attachment 1624687

New to the area and it does not look much like Autumn though there is a bit of frost on the field this morning in East Tennessee. Sorry for the iPhone photo...am changing apartments this week and haven't gotten a chance to pull out photo gear. Will be buying a new Town-home next summer in Sevierville if all goes right.​
Very creative! That is actually a harder frost than any we have had so far this autumn in the north west of England.

Did I mention we've got a lot of leaves starting to fall off the trees?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A large watering jug sitting on the edge of the driveway, by a rock retaining wall.

Real Name
Philip Armitage
down under of course it is Spring. Always nice watching these Poppy's Pop. First you see the droopy head start to lift, then the crack to let in the light and when we wake up in the morning it is out. Haven't had one open during the day yet

and we also have a different variety of poppy below. Not sure what this will look like when it opens. Kinda curious about it

Last edited:
down under of course it is Spring. Always nice watching these Poppy's Pop. First you see the droopy head start to lift, then the crack to let in the light and when we wake up in the morning it is out. Haven't had one open during the day yet

View attachment 1624715

and we also have a different variety of poppy below. Not sure what this will look like when it opens. Kinda curious about it

View attachment 1624716
Wow! What color! Great shot.

It's a beautiful day in Idaho. I went out to work in our yard and took a few photos for the shoot while out there.

Not sure of the real name, but we call this flower "autumn joy".

The rules say three photos to a thread and post as much as you like, so I'm going to add a couple more.

With our big yard, any time of year means lots of work.

Beautiful fall color, Connie!!
Thank you, Terri! It seems as though Autumn is finally making its appearance here and we are at last seeing more leaves starting to turn.....I don't think we will have a visual feast of brilliant reds and yellows, though, as we've seen in some years past. Now, you, on the other hand, are obviously getting to enjoy autumn in all its multicolor glory! Some nice images there.....

It's a beautiful day in Idaho. I went out to work in our yard and took a few photos for the shoot while out there.

View attachment 1624722

Not sure of the real name, but we call this flower "autumn joy".
View attachment 1624723

View attachment 1624724
The rules say three photos to a thread and post as much as you like, so I'm going to add a couple more.

With our big yard, any time of year means lots of work.
View attachment 1624725

View attachment 1624728
Great shots. The last one is my favorite of this bunch.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Growth along the Blackstone Canal:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom