CS #626 - Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Please show pictures that show something blue - color, mood etc.

Thank you all for participating
Klaus

Mood...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The main reason I haven't been shooting much lately... :(

Many people are still "sad and blue" about Pluto's demotion :D, as depicted on this shirt worn by volunteers at our local hands-on science museum for kids. I just got back from a gig there so this snap sprung to mind . . .

P.S. - I hesitated to post this immediately after Paul's above, and perhaps should have held off.

Oh, geez, Paul. Even without seeing the entirety, I can see why. Hang in there, buddy!
Yeah, they dropped an entire group 25-30 people, with no warning that it was coming. Lots of shock, stress, and emotions. Just celebrated(?) 25 years there yesterday.

Doing the uphill climb to update my resume, and start searching internally and externally for a new job. Ugh...

Many people are still "sad and blue" about Pluto's demotion :D, as depicted on this shirt worn by volunteers at our local hands-on science museum for kids. I just got back from a gig there so this snap sprung to mind . . .

P.S. - I hesitated to post this immediately after Paul's above, and perhaps should have held off.

View attachment 1625986
Nice shot and creative idea for the theme.

Yeah, they dropped an entire group 25-30 people, with no warning that it was coming. Lots of shock, stress, and emotions. Just celebrated(?) 25 years there yesterday.

Doing the uphill climb to update my resume, and start searching internally and externally for a new job. Ugh...
Oh, ouch, Paul!!!!! Such a horrible surprise and so unfair to you and all the other employees who were affected by this action! Dropping it on you without warning.... ouch, ouch, ouch!!!!!

Best to you as you sort through your options and freshen up your resume.......

Oh, ouch, Paul!!!!! Such a horrible surprise and so unfair to you and all the other employees who were affected by this action! Dropping it on you without warning.... ouch, ouch, ouch!!!!!

Best to you as you sort through your options and freshen up your resume.......
Thanks. Found out that the next day more people were affected...probably over 500. I have my resume updated and have the placement agency Cisco provides, going over it. Hope to start looking internally and externally next week.

Regular Unleaded...

Real Name
Walter Rowe
Nikon Z7 w/ Nikkor Z 24-70/4S
Local bar cover band under LED lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom