CS #627 - Inside your camera bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Hello my friends.
You don't have to leave the house because I like to see what's inside your camera bag...

Have fun
Klaus

I have several bags, too, like most of us do......some are empty while others, including a Pelican case, contain various lenses. A couple of bags have camera bodies and in the case of the Sony NEX 7, the three lenses that go with that body. Also have the top shelf of my armoire in the living room devoted specifically to camera gear, with the second and third shelves set aside for computer-related stuff (external drives, etc.). That's where the RX 10 M4 and the RX100 M4 and RX100 M6 live, along with my most-often used Nikon lenses. When i'm going somewhere I often choose an empty camera bag and put in it what is needed for that specific occasion, and sometimes I pick one that also has room for my iPad as well. Have to think about how to creatively photograph this stuff......

I'm trying to consolidate and sort to three bags: (1) FX - D750 and appropriate lenses; (2) DX1 - D7200 and appropriate lenses; (3) DX2 - D5500...

Problem is "appropriate lenses" often overlap.

As Nick said in another thread, life is hard. And there is a nice bottle of vino waiting...

Here is mine. Not much in it yet and would like to keep it that way but I know that will never happen. In my hand is the Z7 with the 35 1.8S. I hope that other pictures are a lot more exciting them this one. :)

Bag is a Mindshift 18L

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom