CS #628 - Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember where or when that was, other than maybe Seoul or Tokyo, using a film camera.
The joy of flying in economy for business. :-(
OOPS: CS rules: Where you post pictures taken between Thursday (22/11) starting at 12:00AM (your time zone) running thru Midnight of the following Wednesday (28/1) (your time zone)

OOPS: CS rules: Where you post pictures taken between Thursday (22/11) starting at 12:00AM (your time zone) running thru Midnight of the following Wednesday (28/1) (your time zone)
Darn, I will take a new picture and replace.

Connie, those are some well dressed windows.

Thanks! Pretty, aren't they? The city of Ocean City, NJ really likes to dress up for the holiday season! I didn't have the opportunity to also take photos downtown but it, too, was decorated beautifully, as was City Hall, where they held their annual "Miracle on Asbury Avenue" Christmas tree lighting ceremony, with Santa on the roof of the building making his descent via a fire department ladder. Fun to see, especially since they had two snow machines on the building, too, providing us with lovely white (artificial) snowflakes!

Later, when I was in the hotel room on the computer catching up with my forums and saw that this week's theme was "windows," I thought, wow, perfect, I actually have a shot taken this week which will fit the bill very nicely! :)

I'm sad I missed this shoot. What a fun topic. I just read all the posts. Good job everyone. I have had a busy time the past couple of weeks and just haven't been able to check in.

Oh post 'em anyway, please!

O.K.

This is Burruss Hall, the main administrative building at Virginia Tech. Notice how the windows above the main doors get progressively smaller as they get higher.

D75_9339-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beneath the two flags is a memorial for the victims of the April, 2007 shooting. There is one granite stone for each.

Closer view
D75_9337-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom