CS #634 - Framed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside Framed
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My brother's house is all buttoned up. They are doing the last bit of roofing work today, which is good as bad weather is forecasted for later in the week. I haven't been inside yet, so there may still be framing needed there.

Yes, I'm taking this CS literally! :)
Spot on for Nick's CS. Good to see so much progress.

once you start looking for frames they are everywhere

Yesterday, 12 minutes before sunset

framed track .. the funny thing is they want you to pay for something, well I have never seen a soul down the main track who wasn't looking after cattle, horses or gone fishing . Never have i seen anybody go in on this one unless it was a sabanero.

View attachment 1630016

framed track .. the funny thing is they want you to pay for something, well I have never seen a soul down the main track who wasn't looking after cattle, horses or gone fishing . Never have i seen anybody go in on this one unless it was a sabanero.
View attachment 1630017
I do like that first one... :D

View attachment 1630016

View attachment 1630017
Very nice pair of shots.

Historic

I went to a restaurant last night for a car club meeting. The place is an old barn, converted into a restaurant. This first shot is from the second floor loft/bar looking at the outside wall over the dining area...

There are a bunch of antique decorations (rake above) and architecture throughout. Even windows and doors were either originals for the place or salvaged from old places (e.g. old glass panes, solid wood doors with brass work, etc). The posts and beam construction is pretty cool...

The barn, was from 1802, which they salvaged a piece and placed near the bar...

There were distracting colors with the vents and lighting, so I used B&W conversion here. It was a really dark restaurant, so I really boosted the ISO and shot with wide aperture (not as much DoF as I wanted).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom