CS #634 - Framed

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are two more from the tow truck trip, one I wasn't even aware off. Everytime we go acros the bridge to Nicoya, I try to get a decent picture. 9 out of ten times, it bounces too much. I nailed it but without intending to do so including the truck as a frame.
View attachment 1630131
and a framed beach from where we had a beer round midday
View attachment 1630132
Two good ones Annette; though I really do like the second one a lot!

With just a few hours to go, I best post a few more in my own CS, eh! The weather has been lousy and when the skies cleared this afternoon I hoped they'd stay that way long enough for my bread making to be done (can't trust she-who-always-wants-to-cut-in-to-a-loaf-fresh-out-of-the-oven to handle my "chores"!) .Went for a short walk NW of home and found these.
1. I walked through a new subdivision, appropriately named Picaboo, and found a Hitachi excavator framing his handiwork.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2.Equal time for a Cat!

3.Usually I curse the existence of ubiquitous and ugly utility poles, but today they offered a nice frame for East (right) and West Twin (left) that are part of Moscow Mountain. Antenna are a mix of law enforcement, phone and cell companies, Internet and Public Broadcasting. This are the first western foothills of the Rocky mountains.

4.Interesting window styles framing the "chimney" of this house. North side of the house.

I hope this counts. I had all sorts of ideas for this thread, but didn't execute any of them. One I tried, but it didn't come out. So, I am left with this from today. Surely with all the horizontals and verticals, it has multiple frames of something.

With just a few hours to go, I best post a few more in my own CS, eh! The weather has been lousy and when the skies cleared this afternoon I hoped they'd stay that way long enough for my bread making to be done (can't trust she-who-always-wants-to-cut-in-to-a-loaf-fresh-out-of-the-oven to handle my "chores"!) .Went for a short walk NW of home and found these.
1. I walked through a new subdivision, appropriately named Picaboo, and found a Hitachi excavator framing his handiwork.
View attachment 1630143
2.Equal time for a Cat!
View attachment 1630144
3.Usually I curse the existence of ubiquitous and ugly utility poles, but today they offered a nice frame for East (right) and West Twin (left) that are part of Moscow Mountain. Antenna are a mix of law enforcement, phone and cell companies, Internet and Public Broadcasting. This are the first western foothills of the Rocky mountains.
View attachment 1630145
4.Interesting window styles framing the "chimney" of this house. North side of the house.
View attachment 1630146
While #3 is the most striking composition, my prize for a to the 1st 2 for sheer genius.
Very novel CATalysis or Hitachment.
Bloody great

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Well Nick,
that was an interesting and challenging CS.
After I was outside to take the pictures I wasn't able to bend my fingers. Boy, that was cold...

Thank you a lot
Klaus

here are two more from the tow truck trip, one I wasn't even aware off. Everytime we go acros the bridge to Nicoya, I try to get a decent picture. 9 out of ten times, it bounces too much. I nailed it but without intending to do so including the truck as a frame.
View attachment 1630131
and a framed beach from where we had a beer round midday
View attachment 1630132
Nice set. That second shot looks like a wonderful place to relax!

View attachment 1630143
2.Equal time for a Cat!
View attachment 1630144
View attachment 1630145
View attachment 1630146
Nice set and rally for the finish. The house is my favorite of the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom