CS #635 - Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our shed has two locks, both using the same key, and we have probably 4-5 copies of that key. Somehow, though, we are always misplacing that key and having to dig out one of the copies (even dipping into the "cup of keys" :) ).

So, my wife attached a keychain to one of the keys with a symbol of Saint Anthony, who I guess is the patron saint of lost items...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Our shed has two locks, both using the same key, and we have probably 4-5 copies of that key. Somehow, though, we are always misplacing that key and having to dig out one of the copies (even dipping into the "cup of keys" :) ).

So, my wife attached a keychain to one of the keys with a symbol of Saint Anthony, who I guess is the patron saint of lost items...

View attachment 1630404
Hah! Not Catholic myself, but I could always use extra help!

Inspired by me showing her Nick's superb piano photo, the boss uncovered an ancient (and unplayable) mandolin that belonged to a distant relative of hers. I call its appendages tuning *pegs* but I've heard others call them tuning *keys*. At least I think so; but if not, a CS always deserves a stretch or three . . .

Inspired by me showing her Nick's superb piano photo, the boss uncovered an ancient (and unplayable) mandolin that belonged to a distant relative of hers. I call its appendages tuning *pegs* but I've heard others call them tuning *keys*. At least I think so; but if not, a CS always deserves a stretch or three . . .
View attachment 1630425
Wow! Workmanship is wonderful on the mandolin. Great capture.

My last attempt at the key in the bike image. I just haven’t been happy with the reflections in the tank. If I’m going to have reflections I want them to add to the image, not detract from it. I decided this would be my last go at it.

View attachment 1630425
The woodworking looks very impressive. BTW, all mandolins are unplayable in my hands.

Key of G...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom