CS #636 - Let's start it with an "A"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ammo...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

You beat me to it.

Something just doesn't look correct for the one on the far right? :)

Ken
Yeah, the last two actually. The next to last one had the primer inserted upside down into the case. The last one the bullet slipped to the side, as I was starting to seat it in the case. :(

Nice! I was thinking about it and saw Ed's post with ammo boxes, so figured I needed to hurry up :). Mine are all reloads though. No defensive rounds. I always buy those...just because of the legal aspects.
I don’t know the laws in New Hampshire so I don’t know what the legal aspects are that you are referring to.

I don’t know the laws in New Hampshire so I don’t know what the legal aspects are that you are referring to.
If heaven forbid I was involved in a defensive shooting incident, I'd much rather have commercial ammunition in my gun, than self produced reloads. It reduces the liability concerns... (e.g. the load was too "hot"), just like I don't modify my carry handguns (e.g. it had a trigger pull below mfg spec), etc.

In today's sue happy world... :(

The rain stopped and I ventured out!

1. A VW Golf Alltrack (albeit in need of a wash!)

2. A Subaru Forester AWD (with a bonus Alumni sticker)

3. All-Season windshield cleaner.

If this were Scrabble, you got 2X picture!
Yup! :D Should've cleaned the dust off the surge protector, though! In my eagerness to get the shot as I sat on the floor I failed to notice that....

Ironically, not more than half an hour later when I went to turn on a light in the living room I tripped a circuit breaker and the dining area and living room went dark -- aargh! Wasn't able to restore power to that particular area but thankfully the rest of my place is fine. Now I'm keeping that circuit breaker shut off until I get an electrician in here to see what's going on. I made a few calls tonight but of course this is a Friday night of a holiday weekend. Fortunately it is not a huge emergency. Sigh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom