CS #638 - Beginning "B"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridge of Sighs - Cambridge University, St John's College.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P.S. I am unable to leave home to take images and so must rely on images I have taken in the past. If this is not acceptable, please feel free to delete my post - I understand. But I would like to participate.

Last edited:

View attachment 1631444

P.S. I am unable to leave home to take images and so must rely on images I have taken in the past. If this is not acceptable, please feel free to delete my post - I understand. But I would like to participate.
Very nice shot Dave.

The purpose of the Collective Shoot is to challenge us to take photos every week, hence the rule to only post photos taken during each theme (Wednesday midnight to following Wednesday midnight, your local time).

However, that doesn't mean you have to go out someplace special to take shots (or go out at all). For myself, I rarely get out during the week, because of my work, and sometimes on weekends I'm busy with chores and things at home. So, I *try* to put on my thinking cap and capture shots around the house for a lot of shots.

No need to delete your post - mulligan allowed. :)

Give it a try - you can do it!

Looking forward to what you can come up with!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus

View attachment 1631444

Dave, normally we accept only shots taken in the specific week.
In your case we'll accept it and hope you'll find some "B"s inside your home.

Kind regards
Klaus

Thanks both for the clarification and suggestions. It will make it interesting and challenging.

Randy's recent shot taken at this location reminded me of this and I jumped in a little quickly.

Now, where is that bottle of Beaujolais??

DG

Perhaps this is more like it? Bulb - Fireglow.

Z6 - 105mm f2.8 VR - f16 - 100ISO - SB800 (Commander) on Camera - SB910 (Remote) off Camera.

Bella and one of our Boxers.

Did a 4 or 5 mile hike through Bangs Canyon today (1st time). The Boss said: "Bring your camera - it won't be slippery.":rolleyes: Only one camera shot because the descent from the trailhead was icy and I feared that I would crash; once we got down, it was quite nice as the other two iPhone snaps attempt to indicate. Long-timers out here would call this a Bluebird day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom