CS #638 - Beginning "B"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to Klaus for coming up with an ideal solution to the weekly subject problem for all those times when we don't have one. It's attracting a good response too!

A few Bs in these three pics, all taken before the rain and warmer temperatures took the ice away. Bejewelled; branches; bird; blue tit; buds; and probably more.

40014155783_7591397f9b_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Bejewelled by warth man, on Flickr

46065019605_edbdd55342_b.jpg
Blue Tit by warth man, on Flickr

33103223808_b002bdfc6d_b.jpg
Blue Tit 2 by warth man, on Flickr

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Well done to Klaus for coming up with an ideal solution to the weekly subject problem for all those times when we don't have one. It's attracting a good response too!

A few Bs in these three pics, all taken before the rain and warmer temperatures took the ice away. Bejewelled; branches; bird; blue tit; buds; and probably more.

View attachment 1631673 Bejewelled by warth man, on Flickr

View attachment 1631674 Blue Tit by warth man, on Flickr

View attachment 1631675 Blue Tit 2 by warth man, on Flickr
Thank you Ron. But wait until we reach "Q"... ;):(o_O
I hope you mean "More" and not "Bore"...

You've shown wonderful pictures
Klaus

Real Name
Paul
Very nice! Do you use it? I am a dedicated safety razor guy with badger brush and all. Which reminds me, I'll have to take a shot of my badger brush tomorrow for the thread. I have a straight razor, but I have only used it a couple of times and haven't gotten the hang of it.
Yes! I have six different ones (brand and design) that I rotate through, using each one 60-100 times. Two new ones (like the Booker) and the rest vintage.

I still have a safety razor that I use on travel, and like very much.

Good point. I have two brushes, one a badger, and a bowl (scuttle) actually. Will have to shoot them tomorrow!

I really enjoy the comfort and pampering of an old school shave.

Real Name
Ken St John
Something rather unique for this part of the Northwest ... snow in my Backyard!!
EOS 6D Mark II_02.jpg

And, yes, we are absolute wimps compared to other parts of the US/Canada. A few inches here and we're facing our very own "apocalypse"!! (Especially according to the non-stop TV media coverage of every flake that falls!!)

I take some solace in the fact that I spent many years in Wyoming and Montana ... so I do know what WINTER is like and, most importantly, how to drive!!

Cheers!!

Ken

Real Name
Paul
Something rather unique for this part of the Northwest ... snow in my Backyard!!
View attachment 1631683
And, yes, we are absolute wimps compared to other parts of the US/Canada. A few inches here and we're facing our very own "apocalypse"!! (Especially according to the non-stop TV media coverage of every flake that falls!!)

I take some solace in the fact that I spent many years in Wyoming and Montana ... so I do know what WINTER is like and, most importantly, how to drive!!

Cheers!!

Ken
Nice shot, and crazy weather huh? Glad you know how to drive in the snow... you just have to worry about everyone else! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom