CS #643 - Your Favorite Means of Transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Name
Ken St John
Let's see your favorite form of personal transportation. May be your car, your boat, or your airplane!! Maybe a bicycle? Or an old pair of sneakers? For you city dwellers, maybe the subway?

Whatever's your preferred form of transportation.

Maybe your daily driver taking you somewhere special ...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Or some details inside

Or some details outside

Or maybe a special event that involves transportation (our son's first orientation flight)

Cheers!!

Ken

Last edited:
Look what the Postman dragged in ...

Let's see your favorite form of personal transportation. May be your car, your boat, or your airplane!! Maybe a bicycle? Or an old pair of sneakers? For you city dwellers, maybe the subway?

Whatever's your preferred form of transportation.

Maybe your daily driver taking you somewhere special ...
View attachment 1633639
Or some details inside
View attachment 1633640
Or some details outside
View attachment 1633641
View attachment 1633642
Or maybe a special event that involves transportation (our son's first orientation flight)
View attachment 1633643

Cheers!!

Ken
Interesting theme Ken and great examples!

When I wear these, I am usually at the beach. So definitely my favorite. :playful:

Attachments

Last edited:
This is my 2011 Chevy Tahoe. It has carried my wife and I on many wonderful trips: Colorado and New Mexico twice, once through Minnesota and around the north shore of Lake Superior, to the eastern tip of Cape Breton Island, and to the Florida Keys.

Photographed at our family retreat in Central Alabama where we are spending a long weekend.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
This is my 2011 Chevy Tahoe. It has carried my wife and I on many wonderful trips: Colorado and New Mexico twice, once through Minnesota and around the north shore of Lake Superior, to the eastern tip of Cape Breton Island, and to the Florida Keys.

Photographed at our family retreat in Central Alabama where we are spending a long weekend.
That is one well kept looking SUV, Jim. And, I'm glad it's given you good service. Is this the one you plan to turn in soon? I think I read somewhere that you were trying out new vehicles...

That is one well kept looking SUV, Jim. And, I'm glad it's given you good service. Is this the one you plan to turn in soon? I think I read somewhere that you were trying out new vehicles...
Thanks, Lyndee. No, we replaced our 12-year-old Toyota Highlander Hybrid last week with a new Subaru Outback. The old Toyota should provide good service for our grandchildren for several more years.

That’s a well traveled steed!

Real Name
Ken St John

Nice shot and it's good to see yet another American vehicle that's holding up well. Most of us remember the US car companies did not fare nearly as well in the 70's!!

Thanks for sharing ... hope y'all have a great time this weekend!!

Ken

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom