CS #644 - The letter "D"

Status
Not open for further replies.
'D'og Selfie (I was so afraid he's gonna lick my lens) :LOL:
Teo_zXyXxVD7HynRlXVZ_AqelxvYOkBOiJbSXhKtwAE_AQYoGcnFcQltPwvTFxsRM8TzrUsu9LZpw9EXK=w2268-h1540-no.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks, Ed and Paul! Actually, for this topic I had thought I'd be able to get a couple of shots of the Hooded Mergansers who have taken up residence on our little lake this winter but weather hasn't been conducive to that or they weren't around when it was convenient to get out there with the camera. Last night I suddenly thought of compact disc as a good "D" word and decided to set up something as an experiment -- and I was very pleased with the results.

Double Down

kM1LnzHcjMiWv4I73lhuE5Qd-l5cB2QBYOfiH8ecKXOEXw-ko6pYDRXz9lAZaue2bve6Y0NVgwvSR6s3lE=w1200-h900-no.jpg

Absolutely, Positively my Last Down the trail shot for this CS

(did one already from a different part of the trail)

Real Name
Andy
Dog. (I know, much too obvious of a choice. Doh!)
20190317_18111163_19C_0513.jpg

Ok Boys and Girls...dogs and...uhhhh...Not dogs.
This CS ends tonight at midnight your local time.
So if you got 'em, share 'em.
Because come the "Witching Hour" it will be:

hy6pkW4FDLzUEoWYKXDcj5bGVxH5PJC6rgQ9iY4vW2DJIUo5O1lbCPl9x-pAMNbvdVuiggZx-9bmWYLuo=w1024-h1024-no.jpg

Its been fun and thanks to all who joined in or looked on.​

Last edited:
Now THAT is creative interpretation! Nice capture and thanks for sharing it.

Thanks! A few months ago I had bought a Lens Ball, and I also have a much larger crystal ball (different brand). Both had been sitting in the cabinet for a while. A neighbor brought me this wonderful bunch of daffodils a couple of days ago and I've been having a lot of fun taking photos of them. On another site someone recently posted a photo taken with a Lens Ball and that reminded me of the one I hadn't even tried playing with yet. Daffodils.....Lens Ball.....Perfect opportunity here! :)

Interestingly, I found that my iPhone XS gave me several "keepers," more than the RX10 (I didn't take the time to pull out my Nikon and a proper macro lens, which is really the best way to take advantage of using any sort of crystal ball for photography).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom