CS #646 - Everyday In Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst traffic jams I've ever experienced have been in Los Angeles (the 405), Chicago (the Dan Ryan Expressway) and Atlanta (I-85/I-285/I-75 - pick one...). The Grand Central Parkway in New York was bad, too, but far better than any of the others (at least to me)...

Seoul, Korea, eh? Yeahhhh...never mind...:confused:
I lived in a western suburb of Chicago for about two years in the late seventies. One of my customers was the University Of Chicago Graduate School Of Business. If I left home by 6:10 I could get there by 8:00 or so. If I left any later, I might as well have a second or third cup of coffee and wait. The increase in traffic was an exponential curve and a departure between 6:30 and 8:30 resulted in a nearly identical arrival time. I had a friend and coworker who died on the Dan Ryan in 1981.

Donating to Charities has become part of Everyday Life and these have popped up everywhere. Some cleaning up in PS to remove Lamp Posts etc.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Following the the traffic theme... Alternative transportation "Everyday in Life" for some. Take your pick, the double nickel, ou le vingnt-six.

Morning Coffee

Scrolling by...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom