CS #646 - Everyday In Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting how buses are moving billboards (or maybe graffiti by some accounts :) ) nowadays. Nicely done!

Appreciate it... Almost all the busses here are covered and now some of the rail cars are getting some of that action.

There are about 1700 wild horses and burros free-roaming in Colorado, and most have pretty difficult everyday lives; the Bureau of Land Management estimates that the maximum allowable & sustainable herd size is about half of that size. Fortunately for some of those equines, there are groups such as The Friends of Mustangs who work with the BLM to capture a select few and offer them up for adoption to caring homes! These 3 gentle, handsome (and lucky!) creatures caught my eye at today's auction preview in Fruita.CO.

P.S. to slin: what a great topic for this CS!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A little excitement at the restaurant we ate lunch at today.

Then we went to the local camera store and I bought a tripod mounting plate and a new Black Rapid camera strap for my new camera.

I came home and worked on getting my new camera connected to Snapbridge on my iPhone.

After that I worked on learning how to do focus stacking on the Z6.

It was a fun day!!

There are about 1700 wild horses and burros free-roaming in Colorado, and most have pretty difficult everyday lives; the Bureau of Land Management estimates that the maximum allowable & sustainable herd size is about half of that size. Fortunately for some of those equines, there are groups such as The Friends of Mustangs who work with the BLM to capture a select few and offer them up for adoption to caring homes! These 3 gentle, handsome (and lucky!) creatures caught my eye at today's auction preview in Fruita.CO.

P.S. to slin: what a great topic for this CS!

View attachment 1635238

View attachment 1635239

View attachment 1635240
Those are some beautiful animals indeed..

A little excitement at the restaurant we ate lunch at today.View attachment 1635247

Then we went to the local camera store and I bought a tripod mounting plate and a new Black Rapid camera strap for my new camera.

I came home and worked on getting my new camera connected to Snapbridge on my iPhone.

View attachment 1635248

View attachment 1635249

It was a fun day!!

Looks like your day started out as ours for we had a police standoff for over two hours at the interchange of I-75/285. Shut it down in both directions for a time at the worst possible time. Anybody on the North end kinda outta luck.

How are you liking the Z6?

Looks like your day started out as ours for we had a police standoff for over two hours at the interchange of I-75/285. Shut it down in both directions for a time at the worst possible time. Anybody on the North end kinda outta luck.

How are you liking the Z6?
Well your standoff was worse that our little incident. It was just an ill person needing an ambulance ride to the hospital. Our only inconvenience was having to park a little ways away from the restaurant. We live in a small town and don't really get traffic backups around here much. So far the Z6 has been wonderful. I will try to get some photos of the grandkids soon. That will be the determining factor.....how well it focuses on moving kids.

A little excitement at the restaurant we ate lunch at today.View attachment 1635247

View attachment 1635248

View attachment 1635249

It was a fun day!!
African Violets, right, Terri? I used to have and enjoy those.

This guy is doing this most of the time everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom