CS #646 - Everyday In Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a conversation going on somewhere in life...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

But around the corner you'll find this gentleman each and every day...and more than happy to instruct the next generation in the art of the congas.

Rain or shine everyday this will be the scene downtown at the park...

View attachment 1635430

And not far away you'll find the tourists at this attraction doing what they do best... It's an Every Day in Life event..

View attachment 1635431
Oh yeah! As Lyndee mentioned, your 1st is a great pastime in many urban places - and can get kinda competitive at times! Good stuff, slin!

Same as Paul. Rain or shine (unless it's really pouring), twice a day, we walk Toofer around out neighborhood. We always wipe his paws after the walk. Today, forgot his towel so we skipped. We never really looked how clean or dirty his paws are. Well, now I know. :eek:

View attachment 1635435
Leave it to you, Kiley, to capture & encapsulate an everyday activity in an intriguing shot! Excellent, my friend.;)

You can rest assure that everyday in life, except for Sunday's ('cause I'm too lazy to move... :ROFLMAO:), I am here, getting a sweet tea. For those not familiar with QT, it's a gas station that sells all kinds of stuff inside (food, supplies, you name it). Fine job they do, too... :)

Ahh geez, Lyndee . . . even though this is a *superb* contribution too skin's CS theme, haven't I mentioned earlier that retirement is highly recommended???:D You go, girl, and keep on going!

Just like Jim T (Pa) in VA, hiking is normally an everyday activity out here, or at least an always available choice. Yesterday, I was out in "Devil's Canyon" again and ventured down along one of its streams (snap #1). What made yesterday special was the visit from my daughter (who lives in CA) along with her 3 month-old puppy, the latter of whom was enjoying the start of acquiring her waterdog chops, but soon she became pretty tired (as puppies often do). Maybe the altitude change!:D

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Lots of interesting images here. I got in too late to comment on them all, so I'll just add a small contribution.

Every day my wife and I go for a walk, usually around three miles, and usually in the woods. At this time of year we usually go to places we expect to find wildflowers, like these bloodroot:

Beautiful scenery, Jim! I would love one day to take a walk in those woods...

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Just like Jim T (Pa) in VA, hiking is normally an everyday activity out here, or at least an always available choice. Yesterday, I was out in "Devil's Canyon" again and ventured down along one of its streams (snap #1). What made yesterday special was the visit from my daughter (who lives in CA) along with her 3 month-old puppy, the latter of whom was enjoying the start of acquiring her waterdog chops, but soon she became pretty tired (as puppies often do). Maybe the altitude change!:D

View attachment 1635479

View attachment 1635480

View attachment 1635481
How cool was that! And what a beautiful daughter you have, Eric! I bet you both had a wonderful time on that hike!

View attachment 1635479

View attachment 1635480

View attachment 1635481
It's a dogs life . . . Ist class ride!

View attachment 1635479

View attachment 1635480

View attachment 1635481
Nice story told! Starting the puppy out right with hiking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom