CS #646 - Everyday In Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings all... Not particularly a stranger to the Cafe just caught up in the things of life which brings me to this weeks CS theme "Every Day In Life."

We often go about our day taking for granted the little things that go on around us so the mission at hand is to capture those things that seemingly go unnoticed. Of course that is open to interpretation. For example, some years ago I captured this image while on a cruise. At that time my goal was to see what happened on the ship while most were asleep so I roamed the ship at 3AM every morning and came along this scene...just he and I.

p3348188277-4.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

But you get the idea... Myself I tend to be in the streets so to start off with a current image:

p3348186866-4.jpg

You can believe lunch was not being served... Happens everyday somewhere, USA. "Every Day In Life"

Happy Shooting.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Cool theme, Slin! This sounds like it's going to be a really creative CS. Let's see what I can come up with!

BTW - that wasn't your car getting the ticket, was it...? :D

Last edited:
Real Name
Paul
Greetings all... Not particularly a stranger to the Cafe just caught up in the things of life which brings me to this weeks CS theme "Every Day In Life."

We often go about our day taking for granted the little things that go on around us so the mission at hand is to capture those things that seemingly go unnoticed. Of course that is open to interpretation. For example, some years ago I captured this image while on a cruise. At that time my goal was to see what happened on the ship while most were asleep so I roamed the ship at 3AM every morning and came along this scene...just he and I.

View attachment 1635069

But you get the idea... Myself I tend to be in the streets so to start off with a current image:

View attachment 1635070

You can believe lunch was not being served... Happens everyday somewhere, USA. "Every Day In Life"

Happy Shooting.
Great examples and interesting theme! I just hope I can get to taking pictures (work has been outrageously busy and draining)

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
This is my life...everyday...after work, with my co-worker in front of me leading the way. Oh well...at least we have the green light...:D

i-2PDjmx4-XL.jpg

Going through my bookmarks to see what's new in the world of WWW.
002.jpg

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Boston is at least equal to Atlanta with a dose of attitude thrown in. Seoul has every US city beaten with an exponent.
The worst traffic jams I've ever experienced have been in Los Angeles (the 405), Chicago (the Dan Ryan Expressway) and Atlanta (I-85/I-285/I-75 - pick one...). The Grand Central Parkway in New York was bad, too, but far better than any of the others (at least to me)...

Seoul, Korea, eh? Yeahhhh...never mind...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom