CS #650 - Green Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to divert on the way home today and found space in a lay-by beside this spot. Some nice English Lake District greens, shot, inevitably, as it was raining. Glad I had the little camera to hand.

View attachment 1637097Spring Greens by warth man, on Flickr
Really nice scene. obtw, club allows bow and arrow, but not golf. Moles are not allowed for "security" reasons :)

Green is good, Ed - especially around these parts . . .!:D Thanks for hosting! We just got back from four nights of "dispersed camping" (i.e. free!) in Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument in Utah. Here are two snaps from a hike along Calf Creek there. Cottonwoods, Box Elders, and Gambel's Oaks were all displaying their fresh young coloration.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Was standing around outside the bank waiting for the guy ahead of me to finish at the Magic Money Machine (AKA ATM), noticed these very green leaves in a huge pot and thought of this CS, so pulled out the iPhone and fired off a fast shot:

Not all the sprouting leaves are green:

1. Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Green is good, Ed - especially around these parts . . .!:D Thanks for hosting! We just got back from four nights of "dispersed camping" (i.e. free!) in Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument in Utah. Here are two snaps from a hike along Calf Creek there. Cottonwoods, Box Elders, and Gambel's Oaks were all displaying their fresh young coloration.

View attachment 1637165

View attachment 1637166
Hope your enjoy the camp out. Amazing pics of the falls and green algae (green spring). Both shots pull the viewer into the scene.

Was standing around outside the bank waiting for the guy ahead of me to finish at the Magic Money Machine (AKA ATM), noticed these very green leaves in a huge pot and thought of this CS, so pulled out the iPhone and fired off a fast shot:

View attachment 1637167
Very nice, hope you got lots of "green" money "springing" from that ATM. It is amazing how good the phones are at taking pics.

Nice set and colors. Are those blue or violet...I am poor at that end of the color spectrum. Actually I am poor at the red end as well:eek: And in-between:rolleyes:
These are bluebells, which actually aren't so different in colour from the dog violets that are also present and flowering in the wood.

Very nice, hope you got lots of "green" money "springing" from that ATM. It is amazing how good the phones are at taking pics.
LOL, thanks, Ed! Not as much green money "springing" from that Magic Money Machine as I would have liked, but it was fine for what I needed..... Yes, the iPhone XS has really been stellar in capturing images when I'm either out without a camera at hand or even just around home when I want to just grab a quick shot now and then. Amazing technology!! This thing makes a dandy little macro camera in a pinch.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom