CS #658 - The Letter "F"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanking everyone who participated or looked in on this CS.
It is technically open until midnight tonight so if you still got something please post it.
I may not be on much in the next couple of weeks as my condo purchase should be closing tomorrow and have lots of moving to do.
Oh joy!!!:eek:

Will be thinking of you all and hope to see you on down the Interstate a few.....

Real Name
Andy
Thanking everyone who participated or looked in on this CS.
It is technically open until midnight tonight so if you still got something please post it.
I may not be on much in the next couple of weeks as my condo purchase should be closing tomorrow and have lots of moving to do.
Oh joy!!!:eek:

Will be thinking of you all and hope to see you on down the Interstate a few.....
Thanks for hosting!

Thanks all, signing papers today. Hey, possibly Charlie could pull a wagon of my stuff to the new place???

Am thinking of renting an ultra wide lens from borrow lenses as my relatives back in California want to see what the place looks like. New development, purchased in October and was due to be finished in mid May. It’s finally done:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom