Great and appealing shooting here, Nick. I've always wanted to get out to the Palouse with a camera, and we almost made it today coming back home the 500 miles from Twin Falls, but we only got at far east as Yakima & Kennewick before having to drop south. Thanks for hosting, will try to drop a few snaps once we equilibrate (and do laundry!).Welcome to Collective Shoot #664
August 1 -- August 7, 2019
Where you post pictures taken between Thursday (August1) starting at 12:00AM (your time zone) running thru Midnight of the following Wednesday (August 7) (your time zone)
Share with us views of your town---the good, the bad and the ugly, and everything in between. What makes it home for you? What is is known for? What can you make fun of?
Here are some archived shots to get you primed. (I realized I don't have many pictures of Moscow . . . . )
1. Panoramic view from the south.
View attachment 1642764
2. The Old High School, now the 1912 Building, a "community center"
View attachment 1642765
3. University of Idaho, Morrill Hall (it's a Land Grant Campus) on the left, the Old Memorual Gym on the right, and some new monstrosity (physics) center.
View attachment 1642766
4. Old barn on the city/state line. Probably the first DSLR shot I took. The barn is now mostly gone. Shot in 2000?
View attachment 1642768
5. Every prairie has its castles.
View attachment 1642769
6. An earlier incarnation of BoookPeople of Moscow, an independent book store that is almost 45 years old. My wife spending
myour hard-earned money!
View attachment 1642771
Now, do like me and go out and shoot (but first, coffee).