CS #667 - Square Format

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone is happy I'll pick this one up. I don't recall the theme having been done, at least for a while, but the aim is simply to submit photographs that you think look good in a square format. It's something I've noticed I don't use as often as I perhaps might and it's possible others may be in the same boat. Anyway, usual rules apply re pics to be taken over this coming week, up until midnight your time next Wednesday (28 August) and no more than three to a post. Subject can be anything you like, again within the usual rules. Just to whet the appetite, here are three I've picked from my flickr pages:

30461443102_cacc13f2d4_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Pen - The Point of It by warth man, on Flickr

30340674661_d862189fd5_b.jpg
Aira Force by warth man, on Flickr

29030506700_a2a8345113_b.jpg
Lindisfarne Castle by warth man, on Flickr

Last edited:

Last edited:
If everyone is happy I'll pick this one up. I don't recall the theme having been done, at least for a while, but the aim is simply to submit photographs that you think look good in a square format. It's something I've noticed I don't use as often as I perhaps might and it's possible others may be in the same boat. Anyway, usual rules apply re pics to be taken over this coming week, up until midnight your time next Wednesday (28 August) and no more than three to a post. Subject can be anything you like, again within the usual rules. Just to whet the appetite, here are three I've picked from my flickr pages:

View attachment 1643820Pen - The Point of It by warth man, on Flickr

View attachment 1643821Aira Force by warth man, on Flickr

View attachment 1643822Lindisfarne Castle by warth man, on Flickr
Interesting theme and nice examples! I usually only crop to square, when I want to eliminate an object from a scene, but I must admit, I do like the look of square shots. Fingers crossed for finding time to shoot this week...

Almost ripe

DSC_0009.jpg

A mild start.

Square's Edit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom