CS #670 - These are a few of my favorite things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, that's an amazingly delicate flower--looks like frosted glass.
They are not very common around here. I know of only two locations where they can reliably be found every year, and I've been checking this one every few days since the beginning of September. Finally was rewarded today, but there were only two blossoms.

Real Name
Ken St John
My wife is attending a conference in Yakima, WA. Since there are so many Mexican-American workers here, we figured if we snooped around a bit, we could find an interesting Mexican Restaurant - one of our FAVORITE things!! We succeeded!! We found El Noa Noa in an industrial district of Wapato, WA.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It must be very "authentic" because I have never had Mexican food quite like this. It was REALLY good, and clearly everything was "homemade"!!
IMG_0727.jpeg

Making it even better was dinner with my sweetie - MY favorite person!!
IMG_0728.jpeg

IMG_0737.jpeg

Cheers!!

Ken

My wife is attending a conference in Yakima, WA. Since there are so many Mexican-American workers here, we figured if we snooped around a bit, we could find an interesting Mexican Restaurant - one of our FAVORITE things!! We succeeded!! We found El Noa Noa in an industrial district of Wapato, WA.
View attachment 1646413

It must be very "authentic" because I have never had Mexican food quite like this. It was REALLY good, and clearly everything was "homemade"!!
View attachment 1646415

Making it even better was dinner with my sweetie - MY favorite person!!
View attachment 1646414

View attachment 1646416

Cheers!!

Ken
Mexican food is one of my favorite things, too!! That looks so good, especially the tacos. Love seeing the photos of you and your wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom