CS #671 - f/8 and be there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some serious weather in the area yesterday and overnight. Small tornado in Wilcox, micro-bursts in Tucson uprooted trees/ snapped tree limbs and knocked over cacti and block walls. Flash flooding all over the area. Heavy thunderstorms here with loud thunder from about 2:30am to 4am, didn't get much sleep.

Went out this morning since it was still storming a bit and we were getting some good low clouds in the mountains. Took the Pentax stuff for the weather resistance. I got a bit damp. And muddy. Both taken with the K-1 and DA*200/2.8 @ f/8.

From the front of the apartments...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

...and from the riparian area about 9 miles to the east.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Had some serious weather in the area yesterday and overnight. Small tornado in Wilcox, micro-bursts in Tucson uprooted trees/ snapped tree limbs and knocked over cacti and block walls. Flash flooding all over the area. Heavy thunderstorms here with loud thunder from about 2:30am to 4am, didn't get much sleep.

Went out this morning since it was still storming a bit and we were getting some good low clouds in the mountains. Took the Pentax stuff for the weather resistance. I got a bit damp. And muddy. Both taken with the K-1 and DA*200/2.8 @ f/8.

From the front of the apartments...
View attachment 1646764

...and from the riparian area about 9 miles to the east.
View attachment 1646765
Nice reward for braving the weather!

Very nice theme and great to see everyone's contributions. I'm hoping I can free up time by Oktoberfest, and be able to shoot some for both the Collective Shoot and Oktoberfest (trying to be optimistic).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom