CS #672 - Circles and Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Eric. I totally stole the topic, from ... every list of artistic categories, ever.
My inspiration came from hearing Jose Feliciano sing the song Windmills of Your Mind.

The glass globe is incredible - how did you get so much clarity through the glass? And is the color from polarization?
Thanks for a terrific CS, Chris. Sorry that I hadn't time to respond to so many great shots. And, no : I had a hole in a piece of black foam core, placed it on the grass (hence the greens), dropped the globe atop it, and shot the paperweight straight up.

OK, let's try this again -- I messed up the last time. One thing which definitely is filled with circles is the new iPhone 11 Pro! Brand-new today, haven't even really finished setting her up yet but wanted to get the image in before the end of this week's theme...... Some dust or lint on her, I think from the sunglasses pouch in which I had put her for the journey home from the Apple store......

Three big "eyes" and couple of little circles:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for hosting Chris! It was nice to see the creativity of folks and to start finding some time to shoot as well.

Real Name
Chris
This was a GREAT and fun week! Thank you to everybody who participated, or lurked through the pictures.

Here's one last circle pic, to lead in o my next meme, Octoberfest, which I am doing all on film:

See you all next time!

Real Name
Chris
Aw shucks! Hosting is just making up with a topic and starting a thread. You all do all the heavy lifting! Thanks again for all the pictures!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom