CS#677 - FreeStyle!

Last cross country meet (for me) this year. The Foot Locker Midwest Regional:

1. Still not very good at panning at slow SS, but I hoped to convey how fast these boys are moving.
View attachment 1650699

2. Chasing the leader of the pack in the Freshman/Sophomore race
View attachment 1650700

3. The course had been drenched by rain, so the athletes had a mudfest. This young man has a great future before him. In the Championship heat where the fastest runners from 14 states took the starting gun, he finished 12th - as a sophomore.
View attachment 1650701

4. One of the coaches was impressed by the photographer's agility and speed as he hustled across the final stretch to get into position for the finish.
View attachment 1650702
Very nice set. Panning is very challenging, but fun.

Last edited:

1. Still not very good at panning at slow SS, but I hoped to convey how fast these boys are moving.
View attachment 1650699

View attachment 1650700

3. The course had been drenched by rain, so the athletes had a mudfest. This young man has a great future before him. In the Championship heat where the fastest runners from 14 states took the starting gun, he finished 12th - as a sophomore.
View attachment 1650701

4. One of the coaches was impressed by the photographer's agility and speed as he hustled across the final stretch to get into position for the finish.
View attachment 1650702
Like all of these, Andy!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator

View attachment 1650699

View attachment 1650700

View attachment 1650701

View attachment 1650702
This is an outstanding series, and number two is my all-around favorite. You’ve done a great job here!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
It’s what’s for dinner, I’m afraid. 😟
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Walked into a store with the intention of buying some oven mitts, walked out with a new dining set. Dam you Black Friday ;)

A few more of Theo from Saturday... By the Christmas tree, just set up...

My daughter snatched my camera, for a rare shot of me (usually, I'm behind the lens)...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom