CS #677 - FreeStyle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Welp...another day in paradise... :rolleyes:

Work.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Temporarily set the new camera aside today and spent some time communing with my RX100 VII, which needed some love and attention, especially since I'm planning to take her with me tomorrow to shoot some images at a friend's retirement party. I also needed to spend some more time with DXO PhotoLab 3, which I purchased during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales..... So far I am liking this software a lot, but am still in the learning curve when it comes to exploring all that it can do!

Picked up an inexpensive bunch of roses today at the grocery store, so had a handy subject available:

A Rose is a Rose is a Rose.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Paul
Temporarily set the new camera aside today and spent some time communing with my RX100 VII, which needed some love and attention, especially since I'm planning to take her with me tomorrow to shoot some images at a friend's retirement party. I also needed to spend some more time with DXO PhotoLab 3, which I purchased during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales..... So far I am liking this software a lot, but am still in the learning curve when it comes to exploring all that it can do!

Picked up an inexpensive bunch of roses today at the grocery store, so had a handy subject available:

View attachment 1650869
Great shot! Wonderful detail and well isolated.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator

View attachment 1650869
The rose is my favorite flower and you have captured its beauty brilliantly. The color is just exquisite and it just looks so delicate and pretty. You did a wonderful job here!

Thanks, Lyndee! Yes, I'm rather pleased at how this came out.....amazing what one can do with a couple of lights and a black foam core board and a light box all set up on the dining table..... Yes, the bouquet of roses that I bought is in a lovely shade of peach/apricot/orange, my favorite colors, so of course I just had to have it! I am amazed at how the colors just pop and also, yes, the delicacy of the petals shines through as well with careful experimentation with the new software so as to not overdo anything. This little beauty has several brothers and sisters just waiting for their turn either together or singly in front of the lens, too, and that will undoubtedly happen over the next several days.....

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks, Lyndee! Yes, I'm rather pleased at how this came out.....amazing what one can do with a couple of lights and a black foam core board and a light box all set up on the dining table..... Yes, the bouquet of roses that I bought is in a lovely shade of peach/apricot/orange, my favorite colors, so of course I just had to have it! I am amazed at how the colors just pop and also, yes, the delicacy of the petals shines through as well with careful experimentation with the new software so as to not overdo anything. This little beauty has several brothers and sisters just waiting for their turn either together or singly in front of the lens, too, and that will undoubtedly happen over the next several days.....
I am really going to explore more table top photography. Your results are excellent and the set-up sounds so simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom