CS #678 - Shadows and Reflections....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the outdoors...

2AA62250-52A3-4FDC-9F40-9F9F09B9A623.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Chris
Turtles in the Morning:

turtleinthemorning.jpg

Real Name
Paul
Beautiful. I can’t seem to get to first base with my Christmas decorations. I’m going to try again tonight!
Thanks. Now that my daughter lives closer, she likes to setup our tree, when she visits at Thanksgiving. It gives my wife time to focus on other decorations around the house (like the mantel shown).

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks. Now that my daughter lives closer, she likes to setup our tree, when she visits at Thanksgiving. It gives my wife time to focus on other decorations around the house (like the mantel shown).
The mantle is beautiful. I attempted yesterday to put my tree up. I’m halfway done and will finish it tonight setting it up tonite hopefully. It’s a giant tree and reaches all the way to my ceiling and takes forever to assemble and decorate. I hope to be done with everything by tomorrow night. ?

We've had unusually drab and boring weather for a week, and before I set to making my own light and shadows I made one last attempt at finding something natural. This Oregon Grape leaf is so brilliant and reflective and does well to show of the sharpness of the S lens--a sharp subject with a sharp lens, makes it a visual pun too!

Fifty003_DxO.jpg

Real Name
Paul
We've had unusually drab and boring weather for a week, and before I set to making my own light and shadows I made one last attempt at finding something natural. This Oregon Grape leaf is so brilliant and reflective and does well to show of the sharpness of the S lens--a sharp subject with a sharp lens, makes it a visual pun too!

View attachment 1651153
Sharp indeed! Dark color with the reflection, really looks great.

View attachment 1651153

Really nice separation there and perfectly sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom