CS #682 - Transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transitioning from day to night:

Full Moon Over the Lake.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The transition between morning (to the west, on the left) and afternoon (to the east, on the right). EXIF says 12:00:00, but this "made over the ocean" clock motor is hard to adjust any more accurately than shown.

Trans001_Nik_DxO.jpg

I could have doctored the Z6 time and the clock too, but being the purist I am, it had to happen at high noon!

Thanks, Jim, Paul and Eric! I happened to look out the sliding glass door and realized that there was a beautiful full moon out there.... I instantly knew what I wanted to do, so grabbed the RX10 IV rather than the new camera because of the flexibility of the 24-600mm (35mm equivalent) lens. Stepped out on the deck and had a little fun communing with the moon..... Only later did it occur to me that it would be ideal for this particular Collective Shoot!

The transition between morning (to the west, on the left) and afternoon (to the east, on the right). EXIF says 12:00:00, but this "made over the ocean" clock motor is hard to adjust any more accurately than shown.

View attachment 1653007

I could have doctored the Z6 time and the clock too, but being the purist I am, it had to happen at high noon!
Excellent idea, excellent shooting, and *excellent timing*, Nick!

Basement enternace with the start of the promised 12-16" of snow. Third winter with the new door, and now the snow and moisture stays out.

Trans006_DxO.jpg

2020 just sounds good ?
DSC_6645.JPG

Great shot ... plus our son just got back to Pullman yesterday (Friday) ... and now we can see what he's facing for classes on Monday!!

Cheers!!

Ken
Glad he made it. That drive can be tough, even in perfect weather. We have a foot, with the promise of 4-10" over the weekend. But it is right at freezing, and may even get some rainy drizzle today, so it is about to get messy. What we call transitional weather.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Transitioning from night to day: Sunrise

D3S_0001.JPG

No color treatment - just made a pano.

Enjoy
Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom