CS #684 - Motion blur

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Is it already Saturday?
Oh my God, quick, quick we need a new CS.

This weeks theme: motion blur.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Enjoy
Klaus

Unlike Klaus' beautifully executed example above, I'll offer the snap below. Fortunately, it is rare for our backyard to be the landing zone for > 1000 European Starlings! I must say that this afternoon's scene was kinda ominous in an Old Testament, Charlton Heston-as-Moses, Plague-descending way. Thinking that I'd score a decent CS contribution, I tried a stealthy approach: I silently (?) exited from the side door on our garage, with camera at the ready, mentally composing the image, pausing to think about how to frame everything, before my shout would send them blurring gloriously into the sky . . .

Of course not. :eek:

Several fence-sitting sentinels took note of my egress from the garage immediately and the entire crowd took off. I squeezed off four shots, all of which featured one of our clotheslines, necessitating a heavy crop.:D Thanks, Klaus, for another great CS theme.

Photo of a Photo taken just now at low shutter.

Ferrari motion.JPG

One more as I'm playing with these a bit.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Unlike Klaus' beautifully executed example above, I'll offer the snap below. Fortunately, it is rare for our backyard to be the landing zone for > 1000 European Starlings! I must say that this afternoon's scene was kinda ominous in an Old Testament, Charlton Heston-as-Moses, Plague-descending way. Thinking that I'd score a decent CS contribution, I tried a stealthy approach: I silently (?) exited from the side door on our garage, with camera at the ready, mentally composing the image, pausing to think about how to frame everything, before my shout would send them blurring gloriously into the sky . . .

Of course not. :eek:

Several fence-sitting sentinels took note of my egress from the garage immediately and the entire crowd took off. I squeezed off four shots, all of which featured one of our clotheslines, necessitating a heavy crop.:D Thanks, Klaus, for another great CS theme.

View attachment 1654169
Hi Eric, your second name is not Alfred, or... ???
I meant Hitchcock.

What a wonderful example
Klaus

Oh, hey, I almost forgot about this week's topic, and what do you know, I've got a freshly-shot image to share! (The image also is in my Week 4 in the 52 Week Thread, but it really needs to be in here as well.). I was thinking about what fun it is to do abstracts with ICM (Intentional Camera Movement) and since I have a handy little slow-shutter app in my iPhone I looked around for a likely candidate, found something, fired up the iPhone and here we go:

I got a little bit of Winter color with this one today.

Oh I wanted to join in this one so badly, but missed posting - and shooting, most of the time. To late at work, too dark, too tired, to...
Still got 2 half worth posting, yesterday evening, so in the time frame

first is a (less exciting, away from that) example of what to love the Z for

Training my hand holding

Z07_7728_v1.JPG

2020 Januarfest - Day 29 - Aliens in the street

Z07_7723_v1.JPG

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Oh I wanted to join in this one so badly, but missed posting - and shooting, most of the time. To late at work, too dark, too tired, to...
Still got 2 half worth posting, yesterday evening, so in the time frame

first is a (less exciting, away from that) example of what to love the Z for

Training my hand holding

View attachment 1654481

2020 Januarfest - Day 29 - Aliens in the street

View attachment 1654480
Ha! Roland I know this feeling very well. You've forgotten the dry eyes after working 8 hours in front of a PC...

But, you've shown excellent pictures again.

Thank you
Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom