CS #686 A Place to Sit

Been a while, since I've had time to shoot, let alone post. Glad I could get some time today.

Where I sit for work every day. Needs to be comfortable, given my long work hours...
View attachment 1654937

When guests visit, if they don't get the love seat, they end up sitting in one of these chairs...
View attachment 1654938

My absolute favorite place to park my carcass, and more so recently, because I replaced/upgraded a bunch of gear, is here...
View attachment 1654939
Wowzer, Paul, on your home theater!

Fences can be a good spot for sitting - if you're a juvenile Cooper's Hawk looking for brunch . . .

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

When this condominium complex was first built, and for about the first ten or twelve years, this bench was in an ideal location for sitting and viewing the peaceful lake..... As time went on, though, bushes grew and spread and leafed out, so now once spring comes the view will be primarily of the bushes and not the lake at all!

When this condominium complex was first built, and for about the first ten or twelve years, this bench was in an ideal location for sitting and viewing the peaceful lake..... As time went on, though, bushes grew and spread and leafed out, so now once spring comes the view will be primarily of the bushes and not the lake at all!

View attachment 1654980
Time to have the HOA rent a Brush Hog, I'm thinkin'!;)

That young hawk earlier must have told the grown-ups about a good place to sit, because this adult Cooper's just showed up.

It was 6 degrees this morning, when I went off to Planet Fitness to exercise. I really needed this, as a place to sit...

Real Name
Ken St John
For the first time in several months, the sun was out on our front porch for a few hours ... I did enjoy a cup of coffee ... until the sun disappeared again!!

Since we love to travel on car trips ... this is the other seat I enjoy ...

Cheers!!

Ken

For the first time in several months, the sun was out on our front porch for a few hours ... I did enjoy a cup of coffee ... until the sun disappeared again!!
View attachment 1655035

Since we love to travel on car trips ... this is the other seat I enjoy ...
View attachment 1655036
Cheers!!

Ken
Really nice porch chairs! They look comfy. Leather seats? They look like they are comfortable - important for long drives.

Real Name
Ken St John
Really nice porch chairs! They look comfy. Leather seats? They look like they are comfortable - important for long drives.
Thanks ... the porch chairs are from Costco and they are not only comfortable, they seem indestructible!!

My ability to convince my wife we "needed" to upgrade our truck was directly proportional to her finding out the front seats both had a "massage" function ... :)

Ken

My granddaughter in the children's corner at the town library today.

Real Name
Andy
Finally found some breathing room to return to doing some personal photography. The Chicago Auto Show provided some interesting examples of places to sit.

1. A driving simulator

2. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

3. Drivers of the newly redesigned Corvette will sit for the first time forward of the engine.

4. A "Pangea" of seating in one of the common areas of McCormick Place

Finally found some breathing room to return to doing some personal photography. The Chicago Auto Show provided some interesting examples of places to sit.

1. A driving simulator
View attachment 1655066

2. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
View attachment 1655065

3. Drivers of the newly redesigned Corvette will sit for the first time forward of the engine.
View attachment 1655063

4. A "Pangea" of seating in one of the common areas of McCormick Place
View attachment 1655067
What wonderful eye candy. Did you get a chance to try the driving simulator? Looks like loads of fun.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom