CS #686 A Place to Sit

For the first time in several months, the sun was out on our front porch for a few hours ... I did enjoy a cup of coffee ... until the sun disappeared again!!
View attachment 1655035

Since we love to travel on car trips ... this is the other seat I enjoy ...
View attachment 1655036
Cheers!!

Ken
Nice seats, Ken. Thing about those Adirondack chairs—us old(er) folks get a workout when we get up out of them :eek:

I'm told Ford has really upped the quality and comfort of their seats in recent years. There's nothing worse than a long trip in the wrong seats!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Last Sunday at Lindenpark, City of Schachen...

This beautiful lady enjoyed the sun sitting on the stairs. She gave me permission to shoot her :)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Relaxing

Soaking up the sun

Enjoy
Klaus

Our Cat Is Strange... let me tell you why...

Having a voracious appetite, our cat, Chaplin, MUST be fed as soon as I get up, or he is obnoxious. Except, on the days that I shower and shave.

I do the normal ritual, of placing down his (dry) food in our master bathroom, and he starts eating immediately, as expected. However, when I get out of the shower, I see him sitting there, facing the shower, and more than half of his food is still there. He stopped eating and is waiting by the shower stall for me to dry off and come out.

He goes back to eating, for a few minutes, until I'm ready to start (straight razor) shaving), of which he jumps up on the counter, and sits on my towel and watches me shave (only about a foot away from me). After I'm done, he goes back to eating his breakfast. It's creepy weird.

Here he is, waiting for me to start shaving.

Real Name
Ken St John

Having a voracious appetite, our cat, Chaplin, MUST be fed as soon as I get up, or he is obnoxious. Except, on the days that I shower and shave.

I do the normal ritual, of placing down his (dry) food in our master bathroom, and he starts eating immediately, as expected. However, when I get out of the shower, I see him sitting there, facing the shower, and more than half of his food is still there. He stopped eating and is waiting by the shower stall for me to dry off and come out.

He goes back to eating, for a few minutes, until I'm ready to start (straight razor) shaving), of which he jumps up on the counter, and sits on my towel and watches me shave (only about a foot away from me). After I'm done, he goes back to eating his breakfast. It's creepy weird.

View attachment 1655145
Ahhh, no offense ... but yes ... that's a little weird!!

Nice shots!!

Ken

View attachment 1655145
All cats are weird. Very sharp photograph.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom