CS #686 A Place to Sit

Our Cat Is Strange... let me tell you why...

Having a voracious appetite, our cat, Chaplin, MUST be fed as soon as I get up, or he is obnoxious. Except, on the days that I shower and shave.

I do the normal ritual, of placing down his (dry) food in our master bathroom, and he starts eating immediately, as expected. However, when I get out of the shower, I see him sitting there, facing the shower, and more than half of his food is still there. He stopped eating and is waiting by the shower stall for me to dry off and come out.

He goes back to eating, for a few minutes, until I'm ready to start (straight razor) shaving), of which he jumps up on the counter, and sits on my towel and watches me shave (only about a foot away from me). After I'm done, he goes back to eating his breakfast. It's creepy weird.

View attachment 1655145
Here he is, waiting for me to start shaving.
He's intent on something for sure!

Finally found some breathing room to return to doing some personal photography. The Chicago Auto Show provided some interesting examples of places to sit.

1. A driving simulator
View attachment 1655066

2. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
View attachment 1655065

3. Drivers of the newly redesigned Corvette will sit for the first time forward of the engine.
View attachment 1655063

4. A "Pangea" of seating in one of the common areas of McCormick Place
View attachment 1655067
Terrific! Could you sit in that mid-engine 'Vette?

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom