CS #691 - In the Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does your scale look like? Any rust?
No rust, but it's old and quite beat up, more than is apparent in this image. I actually don't like it because it's difficult to clean without ruining the electronics.

Mike 2020-03-24--001-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I object !!
I vote for an extensive series of public and secret consultations, a great honor like this should not be given lightly :clown:

* edit: if you were born on Earth you quality

Last edited:
I object !!
I vote for an extensive series of public and secret consultations, a great honor like this should not be given lightly :clown:

* edit: if you were born on Earth you quality
I seem to remember the census people coming to our place in 1990 because "someone" in my household claimed they were "Martian" Census takers came to the door and insisted she pick a earth like species. It was funny to watch the encounter. Sticking to her statement as to origin, at one point she held up a keychain with a little figure of "Marvin the Martain" waved it at the man and insisted..."but see I have my green card"

She finally admitted to being part "American Indian" which was true.

Now this is pretty darn exciting; seems my Z6 now has X-ray vision!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well, Idaho just got a 21-day Stay-at-home/shelter-in-place edict from the governor, so I thought it high time I fired up the little grey cells. The stay-at-home deal is pretty much what my wife and I have been doing for the pat 2 weeks, so we now have our sh&& together! Our wine store can stay open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom