CS #693 - Ch . . . Ch . . . Ch . . .Changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was worried about overspray so I used the old iPhone.

rsz_img_1129.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

rsz_img_1133.jpg

Cannot stay at home or office all the time so change into a pair of sneakers for some jogging around home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Friends -

Thanks to everyone who found the time to post and also to everyone who had the time to view this CS. I know that all of us have had many more important things on our minds these days. Yet, the Café is a terrific respite from our day-to-day anxieties right now, yes? I'll close this CS with a pair of snaps showing hopeful Changes out here in western Colorado. We were up atop the CO National Monument a bit after Noon on this glorious day, and we were treated to a pair of Peregrine Falcons engaging in a courtship display! I brought my really long-reach gear (the venerable 400/2.8 AFS-1 and a 1.7 TC II, both of which I acquired from Café friends; and the D500), but sadly the couple were too far away too get many pixels on them. I wish I could tell you exactly how far away the bird was - but it was a long way! Yet, if you squint as the snaps below, perhaps you might discern that apparently one was bringing a gift to the other. Hang in there, everyone!

Friends -

Thanks to everyone who found the time to post and also to everyone who had the time to view this CS. I know that all of us have had many more important things on our minds these days. Yet, the Café is a terrific respite from our day-to-day anxieties right now, yes? I'll close this CS with a pair of snaps showing hopeful Changes out here in western Colorado. We were up atop the CO National Monument a bit after Noon on this glorious day, and we were treated to a pair of Peregrine Falcons engaging in a courtship display! I brought my really long-reach gear (the venerable 400/2.8 AFS-1 and a 1.7 TC II, both of which I acquired from Café friends; and the D500), but sadly the couple were too far away too get many pixels on them. I wish I could tell you exactly how far away the bird was - but it was a long way! Yet, if you squint as the snaps below, perhaps you might discern that apparently one was bringing a gift to the other. Hang in there, everyone!

View attachment 1658730

View attachment 1658731
Nice pair of shots Eric!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom