CS #693 - Ch . . . Ch . . . Ch . . .Changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was recalling the classic David Bowie tune from so long ago; and given that Spring and Fall are coming in for our contributors in both hemispheres; wasn't going to mention COVID-19, but that seems sadly relevant also . . . among so many other things.

So . . . Please offer your photographic interpretations of this theme. As always: taken between 12:01 a.m. Thursday April 2 and 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, April 8 (your local time). The usual rules apply: no more than 3 shots per post, etc. And . . . shots that "stretch" the theme will be especially warmly welcomed! :D

I can't wait to see what all of our creative friends here at the Café will come up with!

Thanks!

Real Name
Paul
Today I was recalling the classic David Bowie tune from so long ago; and given that Spring and Fall are coming in for our contributors in both hemispheres; wasn't going to mention COVID-19, but that seems sadly relevant also . . . among so many other things.

So . . . Please offer your photographic interpretations of this theme. As always: taken between 12:01 a.m. Thursday April 2 and 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, April 8 (your local time). The usual rules apply: no more than 3 shots per post, etc. And . . . shots that "stretch" the theme will be especially warmly welcomed! :D

I can't wait to see what all of our creative friends here at the Café will come up with!

Thanks!
Interesting theme! Hoping I can get some time, and some creative flow to take some shots.

Found some ... change

Money change.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The Beer is all gone, time to change to Wine.

Beer Wine.JPG

We're lucky to have a dozen dedicated pickleball courts in town; normally, they'd all be in use (well, maybe not just now, because it started snowing as I took these snaps :eek:). Sad to say, they all have been locked down.

Closed.jpg

Locked.jpg

When you feel like playing some tunes, and you know all the chords, but then you remember that you have *the vocal range of Ringo Starr* :eek:, sometimes all it takes is a bit of change of key . . .

Ready to play.jpg

Capo 3rd fret.jpg

Ch...Ch...Ch...Chalk!

IMG_2026.jpg

Highly unusual to see any graffiti anywhere out here, particularly on the "Greenway" walkway. This however, made me smile this morning. Apparently some kids
got tired of the isolation and turned it into art :) Don't mind it at all!

btw, just a snap from my iphone so image quality is poor.​

Attachments

• IMG_2026.jpg
    IMG_2026.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 121
Ch...Ch...Ch...Chalk!

View attachment 1658441

Highly unusual to see any graffiti anywhere out here, particularly on the "Greenway" walkway. This however, made me smile this morning. Apparently some kids
got tired of the isolation and turned it into art :) Don't mind it at all!

btw, just a snap from my iphone so image quality is poor.​
I love it, Ed! And . . . way to "Stretch the Theme"!

Speaking of iPhone snaps . . . On my walk this afternoon, I encountered a sure sign of the Ch . . . Ch . . . Ch . . . Changing Seasons out here on the Western Slope: the irrigation canals are starting to fill with water.

Irrigation Canal.jpg

Real Name
Paul
With both of us 60 years old, and a 93 year old mom, who has just returned from the hospital a week ago from having Bronchitis -> Pneumonia, a trip to Home Depot warrants a mask and gloves...
cs-693-0327.jpg

Cell phone snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom