CS #705 - Growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The theme is Growing.....what are you growing in your garden, how are you growing as a photographer, are you growing other skills or knowledge, is someone physically growing? Growing can be positive or negative. You interpret the word "growing" however you would like.

Have fun!! Hopefully this will be an easy theme.

The usual rules apply: post only pictures made between midnight tonight July 9 your local time, and midnight next Wednesday July 15th.

Three examples:

Growing by practicing

_DSC0407.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hosta, growing a blossom

_DSC0462.jpg

I love watching my grandson growing up and teaching someone younger.
_DSC9527.jpg

Last edited:
I saw that the Collective Shoot thread still asked for a volunteer, so I will take it on myself to start a thread. If someone else has already volunteered, this can be deleted.

The usual rules apply: post only pictures made between midnight tonight July 9 your local time, and midnight next Wednesday July 15th.

The theme is Growing.....what are you growing in your garden, how are you growing as a photographer, are you growing other skills or knowledge, is someone physically growing? You interpret the word "growing" however you would like.

Have fun!! Hopefully this will be an easy theme.

Three examples:

Growing by practicing

View attachment 1665257

Hosta, growing a blossom

View attachment 1665260

I love watching my grandson growing up and teaching someone younger.
View attachment 1665259
Interesting theme and great examples Terri!

I could post a picture that says "Grown!"
My trusty 2012 13" MacBook died a sudden death on Tuesday evening and was replaced by a lovely new 16" MBP. Almost got all of the bits and pieces installed and working the way I like it, and now to figure out all the new and improved bells and whistles in Catalina (I was stuck back in High Sierra land).

Growing ... in the rain

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My trusty 2012 13" MacBook died a sudden death on Tuesday evening and was replaced by a lovely new 16" MBP. Almost got all of the bits and pieces installed and working the way I like it, and now to figure out all the new and improved bells and whistles in Catalina (I was stuck back in High Sierra land).
You'll be able to edit some wonderful shots of things growing on that new computer. You could share a photo of it as you are surely "growing" in patience as you figure it all out.

Had my MacBook given up the ghost, I'd have said "Groan".;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let's keep this thread "growing".....

My granddaughters are growing into little athletes. They lost in the championship game of their league tonight. But second place and donuts made for big smiles.

Flowers are growing around here.

Vinca from my wife's "garden"

Rhododendron blossoms in the woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom