CS #705 - Growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing growing here has been my weight, and I’m not going to post a photo. Being stuck at home is not good for me; pandemic, lots of rain, couple of surgeries...it all adds up. Got the go ahead to ride my bike earlier this week, and that’s what I’m doing.
Hang in there, Rick. I'd had the "COVID-15" also (analogous to the "Freshman 15"), but getting out on the bike now & then has helped to dissipate that for me somewhat, along with simply having fun & clearing my head . . . Hope that it's the same for you.

Growing, yes; your bank balance: probably not so much!
Oh and there are more things that have grown lately:
- during this CS week, I have completed 150000 km with my Model S. I double checked: I saved around 25000 USD by not buying fuel in less than 5 years! (European gas prices). That's worth a lens :)
- Nikon's sales effort: 200 off the lens until tomorrow
- TSLA stock price, that is almost obscene to say: Giving away one would suffice for a 14-30. But didn't do that. These stay!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's time to call it a day. I'll end my part of the collective shoot with a few images from our evening walks both yesterday and tonight. So many of you live where it is green and lush. Here in the high desert country of southeastern Idaho we are already turning brown. But the ditch banks are still covered in lots of green weeds that are growing. When we moved into our home we were in the middle of an agricultural area. Pockets of it still exist, but development has encroached all around. We enjoy walking out around a nearby sod farm. And yes, I know my sky needs some dust removed.....
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Even noxious weeds have their beauty.....

Just had to throw in this one of my handsome husband!!

See you at the Collective Shoot #706.

It's time to call it a day. I'll end my part of the collective shoot with a few images from our evening walks both yesterday and tonight. So many of you live where it is green and lush. Here in the high desert country of southeastern Idaho we are already turning brown. But the ditch banks are still covered in lots of green weeds that are growing. When we moved into our home we were in the middle of an agricultural area. Pockets of it still exist, but development has encroached all around. We enjoy walking out around a nearby sod farm. And yes, I know my sky needs some dust removed.....View attachment 1665759

Even noxious weeds have their beauty.....
View attachment 1665760

Just had to throw in this one of my handsome husband!!
View attachment 1665761View attachment 1665762View attachment 1665763

See you at the Collective Shoot #706.
Nice finishing set Terri and thanks for hosting this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom