CS #705 - Growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terri, I often envy you the wide-open spaces. I thought about you during our walk yesterday and my thought was that you would soon feel claustrophobic in this dense green space. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Terri, I often envy you the wide-open spaces. I thought about you during our walk yesterday and my thought was that you would soon feel claustrophobic in this dense green space. :)
Yes, we were back east a few years ago and as we drove around I was so frustrated because I couldn't see anything. We would drive through a city but all I could see was trees. I got very claustrophobic. When we got back to the mountains, I almost wanted to cry for joy!! But I love walking in forests, so you have something really special, too!!

That is quite an interesting area in which you live, Terri! Very different from where I am, just a few miles from Our Nation's Capitol -- with all the traffic congestion, the people and the busyness!

This was a fun CS! Thanks!
I'm definitely not a big city person, although it is fun to visit one, once in a while. You get used to whatever you live in. If you lived here it would probably drive you crazy.

My order arrived at the office today. Holidays can start, Saturday :)
14-30. Kit has grown.

Oh, and by doing one more click I had added a Smallrig L-Bracket as many Forumers seem to be happy with it. My pinky never knew where to stay. One to start, to try it during holidays, on one of the cameras.

What shall I say? The plan changed. As it arrived today, I mounted it this evening, gripped the camera - oh YES! Ordering a second one would reach me Saturday, when we depart. So I ordered it to be picked up at the closest store tomorrow, just in time - ordered 9 p.m., ready tomorrow 11 a.m. - that's a service!
Feels like a new camera ;)

Looking forward to spend 3 weeks with the family, leaving the office behind, after what has been a really really tough year.

And I will have a laptop, take pictures, and post :) :D

My order arrived at the office today. Holidays can start, Saturday :)
14-30. Kit has grown.

Oh, and by doing one more click I had added a Smallrig L-Bracket as many Forumers seem to be happy with it. My pinky never knew where to stay. One to start, to try it during holidays, on one of the cameras.

What shall I say? The plan changed. As it arrived today, I mounted it this evening, gripped the camera - oh YES! Ordering a second one would reach me Saturday, when we depart. So I ordered it to be picked up at the closest store tomorrow, just in time - ordered 9 p.m., ready tomorrow 11 a.m. - that's a service!
Feels like a new camera ;)

Looking forward to spend 3 weeks with the family, leaving the office behind, after what has been a really really tough year.

And I will have a laptop, take pictures, and post :) :D
Have a wonderful vacation!! Enjoy your new gear. Can't wait to see photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom