CS #709 - Free theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those grandchildren are all growing up SO FAST!!!! Enjoy them each time you can now, because before you know it they'll all be doing their own thing, living their own lives, whether close to family or not, etc., etc.....

Many of us on the Cafe remember most of these kids as babies.... WHERE has the time gone???

Such a wonderful family you and Greg have brought up and nurtured so that they are now bringing up and nurturing their own children.....

Those grandchildren are all growing up SO FAST!!!! Enjoy them each time you can now, because before you know it they'll all be doing their own thing, living their own lives, whether close to family or not, etc., etc.....

Many of us on the Cafe remember most of these kids as babies.... WHERE has the time gone???

Such a wonderful family you and Greg have brought up and nurtured so that they are now bringing up and nurturing their own children.....
Thank you, Connie!! They are growing up so fast. They are at super fun ages right now. I wish I could freeze time!!

Just got home today, but I already want to go back to the lake. Three of the grandkids who were with us had already gone home when this was taken yesterday morning..... My daughter actually took the photo with my camera. Greg and I sure do love these great kids!! It was fun spending 10 days with them.View attachment 1667384
Sounds like a wonderful vacation, and the perfect Rx for these times of isolation.

Peek A Boo!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mom's Birthday Sunday...

Cake and ice cream was enjoyed by all...

As was watermelon...

I've been keeping an eye on a wildfire (i.e., the Pine Gulch Fire) that's been burning in the Book Cliffs ca. 15 miles north of me. It started Jul. 31, and has now grown to 37,000 acres - or 150 sq. kilometers for our non-USA members ;). Here are two quick snaps from the past hour; I should have stayed longer because the pyrocumulus cloud keeps bulging upward like a giant cauliflower.

I've been keeping an eye on a wildfire (i.e., the Pine Gulch Fire) that's been burning in the Book Cliffs ca. 15 miles north of me. It started Jul. 31, and has now grown to 37,000 acres - or 150 sq. kilometers for our non-USA members ;). Here are two quick snaps from the past hour; I should have stayed longer because the pyrocumulus cloud keeps bulging upward like a giant cauliflower.

View attachment 1667452

View attachment 1667453
Wildfires are always so scary. I hope it is in a remote area, not threatening to people or structures. The photos are great!

My grandkids had a little pretend bake off on the beach during our trip last week. My son-in-law was a good sport and acted as judge. He did an awesome job and had the kids working hard on their creations. He grew up on a farm, away from town, and knows how to make fun activities wherever we are and with whatever we have. It's such a unique talent.

The winner in the best camping trailer competition

The winner in the best animal competition

Judging the competition

View attachment 1667452

View attachment 1667453
Great shots! My brother lives in CO and has had a few close calls (evacuating), where he used to live. He's in Colorado Springs now, so less of a concern. Hopefully, you'll be out of harms way. 15 miles is close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom