CS #711 - Up high in the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure enjoy these Collective Shoots....especially when the topic is easy!! Guess I am simple minded. Tonight we had a visitor to our back yard. It wasn't high in the sky, but was high in the tree. We were getting ready to go shopping when I saw it. When we got home it had moved to a new branch close to the old one. But the light had sure changed. Since we have such great bird photographers on the cafe, I hesitate to share these. I realize that they are not great, but are a record of my life. Watching the owl/owls in our neighborhood brings me joy. I guess I should compare my photos to see if it is the same owl we have had before. My grandkids named the one we had a couple of years ago Ramone.
_DSC3933.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
_DSC4038.jpg
_DSC4042.jpg
_DSC4050.jpg

They came out well Terri! Seems like the white balance may be off on the first one, but otherwise a great shot. I hear you on taking wildlife shots. Not something I do much at all either, and find challenging to do well. You did a great job!

They came out well Terri! Seems like the white balance may be off on the first one, but otherwise a great shot. I hear you on taking wildlife shots. Not something I do much at all either, and find challenging to do well. You did a great job!
First one is different because it has golden hour light shining on it. The others were in the shade. I will try to tone down that first one a bit. Thanks so much for your kind comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom