CS #715 - Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished upgrading to iOS 14 on my iPhone. Was quick and problem free, as always. But what made my day was this:

1. New weather Ap now gives you the option to see weather on a map. Yippie! NOTE: I live in Moscow, Idaho, USA!

IMG_3470.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. I press "Weather for Moscow. Open in Maps" and here we are . . .

IMG_3471.jpg

5200 miles away in Moscow, Russia. Howdy Comrade! Где ближайший магазин фотоаппаратов?**

** Where is the closest camera store? Gde blizhayshiy magazin fotoapparatov?

Carol Burnett and Harvey Korman just as funny now as then.
DSC_9868.JPG

Just finished upgrading to iOS 14 on my iPhone. Was quick and problem free, as always. But what made my day was this:

1. New weather Ap now gives you the option to see weather on a map. Yippie! NOTE: I live in Moscow, Idaho, USA!

View attachment 1670258

2. I press "Weather for Moscow. Open in Maps" and here we are . . .

View attachment 1670259

5200 miles away in Moscow, Russia. Howdy Comrade! Где ближайший магазин фотоаппаратов?**

** Where is the closest camera store? Gde blizhayshiy magazin fotoapparatov?
Whoops!!

Your first sample pic is brilliant Nick. I've been keeping an eye open for suitable similar shots but, as yet, no luck. I'll be surprised if dog, horse or some other animal doesn't come up with something for me soon.

Enjoy your vodka!

During these days of COVID-19, Sloppy Mama not only moved her restaurant's dining room outside, she even moved her kitchen outside.

Mike 2020-09-18--0001-S.jpg

I'm actually going to cheat just a little. (It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission. But, I want to support your thread, Nick.) I took these photos a few days ago. My grandson, Brighton is a very handsome young man. But the other night we were playing a card game. I took a photo of my granddaughter Rylee, but Brighton's expression had me laughing. It doesn't show off his good looks!!
_DSC4834.jpg

This one made me laugh, too. Everything my grandpa did he used his tongue to "help". I think Rylee's tongue was helping her deal the cards.
_DSC4837.jpg

Does Sloppy Mama's have good food? The name doesn't make it sound too appealing!

I rarely eat in restaurants even during times without covid and I've not eaten in this restaurant.

A lot of people like lots of barbecue sauce on their meat, which makes it sloppy. For those people, the sloppier the better. There is even a traditional sandwich made with barbecued pulled or ground meat called a Sloppy Joe.

Last edited:
I rarely eat in restaurants even during times without covid and I've not eaten in this restaurant.

A lot of people like lots of barbecue sauce on their meat, which makes it sloppy. For those people, the sloppier the better. There is even a traditional sandwich made with barbecued pulled or ground meat called a Sloppy Joe.
I forgot about Sloppy Joe's. I used to make them for my kids when they were little. Sloppy Mama's is probably good.

I'm actually going to cheat just a little. (It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission. But, I want to support your thread, Nick.) I took these photos a few days ago. My grandson, Brighton is a very handsome young man. But the other night we were playing a card game. I took a photo of my granddaughter Rylee, but Brighton's expression had me laughing. It doesn't show off his good looks!! View attachment 1670279

This one made me laugh, too. Everything my grandpa did he used his tongue to "help". I think Rylee's tongue was helping her deal the cards. View attachment 1670280
Tongues have helped so many basketball players!
Forgiven—as my old colleague and former department chair, Ed, used to remind us—it is easier to get forgiveness than permission :D

I'm a sloppy eater—probably because I eat fast! I often wear an apron when I cook and simply keep it on for dinner. Problem solved.
Sloppy Mamma's sounds like my kind of place, eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom