CS #716 - 'Scapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no such excuse. My wife and I got in a nice 6-mile hike today with a couple of her friends on an old logging road about 10 miles from here. I had the camera but just never found a scene that appealed. Maybe tomorrow.

That's not necessarily a bad thing Paul. Just keep checking that they are also reflecting that in your pension. Good luck with it all.
Well, no pension, just a early retirement "package", which has already been defined. I'm in the waiting period (4 weeks!), before signing my exit agreement. Fortunately, my last day is 10/5, so they can only really get 6 more day work out of me. Unfortunately, there is a release deadline, where they want the software complete by next Wednesday - so we are all working like crazy.

Real Name
Ken St John
I will come up with another image over the next couple of days, but I wanted to sneak this landSCAPE in "illegally". It was actually snapped on Sunday, but processed today so I hope I can have a little dispensation!! Of greater interest, this is one of my iPhone's "live" images, modified in Photos to show the motion blur of Snoqualmie Falls. I'm actually kind of impressed!!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers!!

Ken

cityScape

cityScape II

beerScape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom