CS #716 - 'Scapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaves starting to turn colors in the "Quiet Corner" of Connecticut:
HAL_3307_1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

As promised, Bread 'Scapes.

Made a couple of low Bâtards (sort of a torpedo or cigar shaped loaf, like a short Baguette). Great crust on these. I'm thinking fondue for dinner . . . .?

Scapes002.jpg

Scapes004.jpg

Real Name
Philip Armitage
from a RE shoot yesterday - scape includes the house - sorry it's not a nikon up in the air

DJI_0454.jpg
DJI_0473.jpg

Starting from midnight tonight, wherever you are, and for the following week the next CS subject is 'Scapes. Any kind of 'scape, be it landscape, seascape, cityscape, nightscape, even a bathyscape / scaphe if you happen to have one lying around. Or perhaps any form of e - scape. The choice is yours and we are to follow the usual rules: submissions are to be photographs taken over the next seven days and nights; maximum three pics per post, but there is nothing to stop you making more than one post; all to be "safe"; and the golden rule - have fun doing it. I'm sure samples are not really needed but I put some up just to act as pictorial starters:

Landscape
View attachment 1670562 Sunrise from Orrest Head by warth man, on Flickr

Seascape
View attachment 1670563 Hebrides Spring by warth man, on Flickr

Townscape
View attachment 1670564 Tobermory 1 by warth man, on Flickr

I know that most of us are restricted these days but hope we can get at least some fresh views of the wider world out there. I look forward to seeing what we can come up with.
Excellent theme, Ron! Thanks for hosting - I'll have some snaps to toss in later.

Well, no pension, just a early retirement "package", which has already been defined. I'm in the waiting period (4 weeks!), before signing my exit agreement. Fortunately, my last day is 10/5, so they can only really get 6 more day work out of me. Unfortunately, there is a release deadline, where they want the software complete by next Wednesday - so we are all working like crazy.
Hang in there, Paul! I can vouch for retirement - you'll gonna love it.

There have been some very nice submissions. I have been on a little trip for four days with little Internet access. I tried to share this yesterday, but had no luck. Greg and I were in Teton Park. He was looking at Mt. Moran through his binoculars and found something rather bizarre. The square shaped glacier was most unusual. This is a cropped photo from my camera, but there is nothing added or subtracted in photoshop. I felt like someone was looking at me the rest of the day!! I'll share some other landscapes later once we are unpacked.
DSC_0511.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom