CS #718 - Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi all, Mr. Catalyst invited me to post a few photos here, I think just to make sure I got out of the house for once! I have enjoyed viewing the photos in this post -- let me know if I run afoul of the ground rules. Went out today to Brevard, North Carolina and walked around... Eye is very rusty. Here is one of three on the theme. Craig CView attachment 1672041
Hey, buddy! Welcome to one of the absolute best places anywhere. Amazing photographers; helpful advice; good conversation; and many friendships await. And yep: it's also gear-neutral. OK - this has a lot of great textures and shapes, but: what the heck is it? Some kind of meter?

Hi all, Mr. Catalyst invited me to post a few photos here, I think just to make sure I got out of the house for once! I have enjoyed viewing the photos in this post -- let me know if I run afoul of the ground rules. Went out today to Brevard, North Carolina and walked around... Eye is very rusty. Here is one of three on the theme. Craig CView attachment 1672041
Welcome! And nice shot!

Real Name
Craig
Nice selfie. :)
Thanks -- probably did me justice! Interesting how, this was such a small town, and so few people around, I wondered why all the crosswalk buttons guarding pretty-empty intersections? (Maybe because it was a Wednesday in a college town during a pandemic.)

This has been a fun CS!!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Super, Terri. Nice blend of in- and out-of focus metal! Haven't played frisbee golf, but I did follow my daughter's college Ultimate Frisbee team all the way to the National Championships maybe 8(?) years ago in Boulder CO.

And yep, I agree: this has been a fun CS with so many excellent contributions.👍

Real Name
Bill Walderman
Farmers Market
Nikkor 28mm 1:2.8 Ai-S

WJW_7897.jpg
WJW_7892-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom