CS #720 - Silhouettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried several times to get a good photo for this theme without success. I had a folder full of possibilities but none satisfied me, so I deleted them.

But thanks for giving me the mental flossing. It was a good exercise.
Good of you to say so Jim. Sorry you didn't get a keeper.

I'm sorry, between doing the meme and the year long project, I just didn't have the time to get out and shoot anything for this. It was a good theme and I will be looking for silhouette possibilities in the future.

Thanks for hosting warthman! I too didn't have much spare time with the Oktoberfest and rainy weather this week to do much for this CS, but it was fun to see what folks came up with.

I'm sorry, between doing the meme and the year long project, I just didn't have the time to get out and shoot anything for this. It was a good theme and I will be looking for silhouette possibilities in the future.
Thanks Terri and it's nice of you to say so. I'm not sure this one grabbed the imagination as much as some though. Hopefully better luck with whatever is next on the agenda.

Thanks for hosting warthman! I too didn't have much spare time with the Oktoberfest and rainy weather this week to do much for this CS, but it was fun to see what folks came up with.
You're welcome Paul and thanks to you and all the others who chipped in. Our rain has actually worsened today and the outlook is for a lot more! Something to look forward to. Perhaps I should have kept my wee rowing boat.

You're welcome Paul and thanks to you and all the others who chipped in. Our rain has actually worsened today and the outlook is for a lot more! Something to look forward to. Perhaps I should have kept my wee rowing boat.
Even more rain yesterday and today, and rain/snow mix forecasted for tomorrow. :( I've been lucky so far, snatching pictures when it is just cloudy or drizzling.

I haven't done this in a long time, but here's my current attempt.....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom