CS #743 - People

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Klaus doesn't mind, I'll jump in and host again. I'm going to be home the next few days and should have time to do it. We used to see a lot of portrait and lifestyle photography here on the cafe. Not many share photos of people any more. So for the next seven days, I challenge you to include a person in your collective shoot photos. They don't have to be the main subject of the photo. Sometimes people are great added to a photo showing context or scale of the main subject. It can be an official portrait, or a candid photo. Anything goes, as long as there is a person in the shot.

DSC_5129-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
_DSC6099-Edit 2.jpg
_DSC7731.jpg

I'll start.....Greg got his trusted red rake out tonight and started his annual spring yard work. The snow in the yard is almost gone. We have several rakes, but he loves this one. He's had it for many, many years. One of these days we should consider a smaller yard. His parents had an acreage and in 1987 he talked me into the fact that we needed a large yard, too. I think he might regret that decision now. He is retiring in 6 weeks so he will have a lot more time to use that red rake!!

_DSC8618-Edit-2.jpg

If Klaus doesn't mind, I'll jump in and host again. I'm going to be home the next few days and should have time to do it. We used to see a lot of portrait and lifestyle photography here on the cafe. Not many share photos of people any more. So for the next seven days, I challenge you to include a person in your collective shoot photos. They don't have to be the main subject of the photo. Sometimes people are great added to a photo showing context or scale of the main subject. It can be an official portrait, or a candid photo. Anything goes, as long as there is a person in the shot.

View attachment 1681530 View attachment 1681531 View attachment 1681532
The little one is just sooo cute!!! Nice capture.

View attachment 1681530 View attachment 1681531 View attachment 1681532
Interesting theme and great examples Terri!

I'll start.....Greg got his trusted red rake out tonight and started his annual spring yard work. The snow in the yard is almost gone. We have several rakes, but he loves this one. He's had it for many, many years. One of these days we should consider a smaller yard. His parents had an acreage and in 1987 he talked me into the fact that we needed a large yard, too. I think he might regret that decision now. He is retiring in 6 weeks so he will have a lot more time to use that red rake!!

View attachment 1681540
Wonderful shot and congratulations in advance to Greg for the retirement!

Real Name
Bill Walderman
Just some walk-around snaps.

_WJW0994.jpg

_WJW0984.jpg

_WJW0980.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom