CS #744 - People II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did eat some healthy food (cantaloupe, pineapple, melon, grapes, watermelon, cheeses, and some meats)...
View attachment 1681967

He spent a lot of time with each present, especially the Play Doh, a book that was in the shape of a car and had wheels, and this alphabet toy...
View attachment 1681968

Lots of cheers (his great-grandma - my mom), when he correctly named all the letters of the alphabet and numbers from one to ten!
View attachment 1681969
Absolutely love these, Paul.

Sad to say that I don't have any "Café-worthy" shots to add from a quick visit last weekend to see my daughter, her husband, and my 1st grandchild, but I'll reluctantly post these two in any case. Next time, I'll bring some decent photo gear . . .

The 1st is an iPhone snap from a Friday get-together with their college friends & children; they and the three other families now live on a hilly, heavily-wooded 10 acre tract. I'm thinkin' two generations of peer groups!

The 2nd phone snap was taken by my daughter just moments before my grandson fell asleep in my arms; and I took that as a *huge* compliment from him. I was *really* hesitant to post this because he looks so young and I look so old!:eek: Oh well . . .

Sara, Reuben, Evan and neighbors 3102.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Happy Grandad.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Sad to say that I don't have any "Café-worthy" shots to add from a quick visit last weekend to see my daughter, her husband, and my 1st grandchild, but I'll reluctantly post these two in any case. Next time, I'll bring some decent photo gear . . .

The 1st is an iPhone snap from a Friday get-together with their college friends & children; the three other families now live on a hilly, heavily-wooded 10 acre tract. I'm thinkin' two generations of peer groups!

The 2nd phone snap was taken by my daughter just moments before my grandson fell asleep in my arms; and I took that as a *huge* compliment from him. I was *really* hesitant to post this because he looks so young and I look so old!:eek: Oh well . . .

View attachment 1682155 View attachment 1682156
Looks like you’ll have plenty of opportunities in the future for more people shots, with the new grandson. Looking forward to seeing your shots - he’s real handsome!

The 1st is an iPhone snap from a Friday get-together with their college friends & children; they and the three other families now live on a hilly, heavily-wooded 10 acre tract. I'm thinkin' two generations of peer groups!

View attachment 1682155 View attachment 1682156
What a beautiful baby and proud Grandpa!

My mother in law is 100 years old. She has become very house bound the past year. I'm not sure if it's because she was afraid of covid or if it is just getting too hard for her to get out. Anyway, she has always had beautiful hair in the past. But the last year it grew to her shoulders. We could not get her to agree to go get her hair cut. I got a trim the other day. I was telling the lady who cut my hair (and has done so for many years) about my mother in law. She offered to go to her house and cut her hair. It was so sweet. Yesterday was the day and I caught a snapshot with my iphone. There are so many wonderful people out there. View attachment 1681957

Heartwarming story and an excellent photo, Terri. I was looking to see which of your Z-cameras you used and then I see that it was an iPhone! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom